To operate and grow a profitable but principled communications business which offers a first class service to customers.
In addition to commercial objectives, social objectives will guide this business:
- To contribute to the development of the local, national and international community
- To listen to our customers and stakeholders
- To consider the environmental issues surrounding business decisions
- To see personal development, training and education as a core objective of the business
- To stand up to all forms of discrimination
- To create a first class working environment.
Every year we produce a social report. The social report gives details on how we run as a co-operative and ethical business. It covers issues such as:
- Members and Employees - Healthy Eating, First Aid, Health and Safety, Member Economic Involvement, Pension Scheme and Credit Union Membership
- The Environment - Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Environmental Pledge and CO2 Emissions
- Concern for the Community - Fair Trade, Community Support and Campaigning